The Diabolo® is an architectural idea specially developed by TERREAL and Renzo Piano for tomorrow’s urban landscapes.
With The Diabolo®, make the most of your space using a blend of natural materials and an ecological floor covering. Terracotta brings out all the nobility and authenticity of your projects. The natural plant finish meets the need for an ecological and durable result. The Diabolo® is an architectural idea specially developed by TERREAL and Renzo Piano for tomorrow’s urban landscapes.
The idea came from Renzo Piano, during his first public visit to the Amiens Citadel. The Citadel ought to be a “HAPPY” place where people feel at home, somewhere you can meet up and talk, where you can sit down on grass that dries out very quickly and where the equipment needed for concerts and shows can be set up easily.
The Diabolo’s® design derives from its different uses: It can resist heavy loads when placed on a well-prepared surface providing drainage, and can be used with soil and adapted grass. We have high hopes for this invention and for its potential.
- An innovative, 100 % terracotta product
- A noble, durable and warm material
- An ecological and self-draining floor covering that can be laid down perfectly evenly
- A customisable result with a wide range of formats and tones
- For all pedestrian areas and roadways
- Guaranteed reduced mobility access
Terreal Singapore Pte Ltd
No 21 Bukit Batok Crescent,
#28-77, WCEGA Tower,